- Sue’s vendetta against glee club is so2009
- A professor giving her least favorite student and her random roommate airmiles to fly home to Ohio for a high school musical? Ridiculous. Even if she’s trying to bed a student.
- The musical performances were weak.
- Santana returning to play Rizzo in the HIGH SCHOOL musical was almost as ridiculous as the original casting of a 34 year old Stockard Channing in the original.
- The bulimia storyline – would anyone really think they were gaining weight that fast?
You might also like...
Oh, The Bachelorette. What nonsense! These episodes always end on a cliffhanger, and then pick back up with all the drama the following week. Which meant that we were still dealing with the Clint and J.J. stuff this...