**** HRM Media Release
Remembrance Day Ceremonies
Parades will be marching to the following locations on Monday morning:
- Cenotaph at Royal Artillery Park off Queen Street, Halifax, parade starts at the Armouries on North Park Street at 10:15 a.m.
- Province House on Hollis Street, Halifax, parade starts at Maritime Museum of the Atlantic on Lower Water Street at 10:10 a.m.
- Cenotaph at Grand Parade, Halifax, parade starts two blocks south of Grand Parade on Barrington Street at 10:30 a.m.
- Cenotaph at the Royal Canadian Legion Hall Branch #152, Sussex Street, Spryfield, parade starts at Shoppers Drug Mart parking lot (315 Herring Cove Rd.) at 10:45 a.m.
- Cenotaph at Sullivan’s Pond, Dartmouth, parade starts at Royal Canadian Legion, Somme Branch #31 on King Street at 10:30 a.m.
- Royal Canadian Legion, Branch #164, 1341 Main Road, Eastern Shore, parade starts at Catholic Church lot at 1570 Shore Rd. at 10:30 a.m.
- Cenotaph at Cole Harbour Place, Cole Harbour, parade starts at Cole Harbour District High parking lot at 10:30 a.m.
- Royal Canadian Legion, Dieppe Branch #90, 2234 Rocky Lake Dr., Waverley, parade starts at 2156 Rocky Lake Dr. at 10:45 a.m.
- Cenotaph at Sackville Heritage Park, Memory Lane, Sackville, parade starts at Cobequid Road Transit Terminal at 10:45 a.m.
Groups will march back following the conclusion of each ceremony, so there may be traffic delays as late as 1:30 p.m. in some areas. There may also be processions not included here for events being held in other areas of the municipality.