Omg, omg… omg… Have you guys seen Sally’s October flyer?
I was in Sally last night, looking for more glitters but they didn’t have any on the shelf at all. On the way out, I saw they had the new flyers, so I grabbed one and found…
The best deal ever!!!: China Glaze: buy 2 get $3 off – only with the Glitters and Chromes collection, while supplies last.
This works out to be CAD2.50 per bottle (regularly they are CAD3.99 each, with Sally card) – even better than the Buy 2 get 1 free promotion we got in April.
Remember my Sally haul
before? I am still looking for Atlantis and Metallic Muse, and wouldn’t mind stocking up seconds of the whole collection if I could. Can any ladies who live near a Sally in Toronto please let me know whether they find the collection in store and do me a big favour of a CP (custom purchase)? I would love you forever!!!
Other good deals this month:
– Orly treatment: CAD1 off
– Palladio Herbal baked eyeshadow, Femme Couture baked shadow/ bronzer: 25% off
– Free Femme Couture all over face brush or kabuki brush with purchase of Mineral Effects Loose makeup
– Nina Ultra Pro polish: CAD3.99
– Palladio polish: buy 2 get 1 free
– Pucker Ups lip balm: buy 2 get 1 free
– Nail Life treatment: CAD2 off
– Ardell Brow palette: CAD2 off
– Ardelle Heated eyelash curler: CAD3 off
– Ardelle Brow pencil duo: CAD1 off…
There are some deals on hair care products as well but I wasn’t looking. So check out the flyer for some good savings and go shop right away
The online flyer should be up tomorrow, I believe. Let me know if you could score some great stuff.