Warning: This post is one of those ones where I’m all over the place…sometimes its more fun that way! 😉
What a hectic week it’s been so far and it’s only Tuesday. Today was non-stop. I was actually working up a sweat I was that busy.
The weekend seems so far away. And, I have such fun plans that I can’t wait! Going to visit Ang and meet Cameron on Saturday!!! Bank BBQ Saturday night and then Sunday Tash & I are going to the IncrEDIBLE Picnic. MariLynn will be accompanying me in all the fun so you can see it first hand!
Tonight was your basic BBQ hamburger. Nothing special but still pretty tasty! Burgers were a mix of extra lean ground beef, egg, oats, BBQ sauce, pepper & oregano.
With a sliced of melted old cheddar. Topped with fresh veggies.
Beans from the garden. Mmm. So good! We spent about an hour out there tonight weeding etc, and the fridge is now overflowing with beans, peas and even a few carrots. So full actually that I’m going to have to give some away.
Last night hubby and I successfully completed Week 1 – Day 1 of Couch to 5K along with getting in a great cool-down walk. I found it pretty easy and a lot of fun! I don’t think I’ll have too much of a problem getting back into a running routine.
As we were running, we passed this old building and I made note of it to go back and take a few pics tonight.
The spider in the shot was a surprise. ICK! It’s pretty cool but there’s no way in hell that I would’ve gotten that close if I had of known.
I’m going to leave you all with a bit of link love. I’ve been trying to expand the Reader a bit and thought it would be fun to share:
- Cannelle et Vanille – Stunning food photography! Probably some of the best I’ve ever seen. Her blog looks like a magazine, just gorgeous!
- A Girl & Her Mutt – Just recently started following Erin, loving her blog!
- Suzie The Foodie – a local foodie with awesome pics & recipes!
- Finding My Happy Place – a local healthy living blogger. Follow Conny as she blogs about her weight loss & running.
- And last but not least, have you signed up to the Healthy Living Blogs yet? This is a great database of healthy living bloggers.
Alright, I’m out! Night Bloggies!