We probably all heard about how fabulous Sleek Makeup products are together with how bad their CS is. Thought I would share my own experience to join in the fun 🙂
My first order with Sleek after a long while happened last June when the Candy collection came out.
I ordered everything from the collection but here were what came!
– Blush by 3 in Sweet Cheeks with Cupcake (cream), Dolly Mix (shimmer) and Candy Floss (matte), $8.33 (reg. $12.49 at the time)
– I Divine I-Candy palette, $6.66 (reg. $9.99).
The story was I tried to change the shipping address after the order went through but CS never got back to me (email, FB, twitter – no phone number was ever posted on their website) until the package was returned to them. When it was reshipped (definitely took a while), only 2 items arrived. I was refunded for the rest, boo! Shipping was about $4 for these, no tracking.
Fast forward to a month ago, Sleek offered free international shipping with $50 orders (either tracking or non-tracking). I figured a tracked package would be safe, so I ordered again for things I have always wanted.
– i Divine palettes in Ultra Matte V1 and V2, $9.99 each (breathtaking!) and Sunset, $11.99 (not pictured)
– True Colour lipstick in Exxxagerate, $6.49 – purple, enough said!
– Blush in Rose Gold, $6.99 – I forgot to include it in the pic 🙂
– Pout Paint in Mauve-Over, $7.49 – another purple.
The package was shipped out the next day, and a week later, the tracking page said it was at their pickup location and that a message was left for me.
The thing is I didn’t get any messages, and once again, no replies from Sleek. Days later, I found the package among others waiting for me at my local PO! So, if you chose shipping with tracking at Sleek, your package will be handled by Canada Post once it passes Custom.
Sleek met the shipping timeline this time, but their CS still sucks. I will enjoy the items I got but don’t think I will be back in the near future. Did you have better luck than me with your orders with Sleek?