It’s summer and someone’s birthday is coming up, so I thought I would have a giveaway Nothing big, just some fun stuff to cheer things up.
I picked Annabelle this time, same reason I picked Gosh last time, as not all of you have access to the brand. We Canadians rave about Annabelle all the time, so here’s a chance you can try it too.
So the prize:
– An empty Annabelle Custom quad
– 4 Custom quad shadows in pans: Sugar Dust, Chlorine (first row), Indigo Glow, Graffiti (second row)
– Holy Smoke Trio Eyeshadow, and
– Makeup Pro A21 Large Shader brush.
You gotta try the quad out, it’s so fun. I have about 4-5 of them, all filled in of course. And Graffiti is one of the best shadows ever.
You have to be a follower of this blog. International and new followers are welcome. I do check, so don’t cheat!
Please leave a comment about Annabelle (your favorite products from them, what you want to try, etc.) or about this blog. I’ll leave it open this time, but I love to hear from you, so please put some thoughts into it. Thanks.
Don’t forget your email address if it is not visible in your profile.
1. Post about the giveaway on your blog and leave the link to your post.
2. Follow me on twitter and RT using the green “retweet” button at the bottom of the post, or retweet my tweet about the giveaway. Please leave the direct link to your tweet (by clicking the timeline right below your tweet – it’ll get you to the direct link).
The giveaway ends on Friday, August 13, 2010 at 11:59PM ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time). The winner will be randomly selected from all qualified entries (through random.org) and notified by Sunday, August 15. He/she will have 48 hours to get back to me with shipping information, or a new winner will be selected.
The prize is partly sponsored by Annabelle and I’ll ship it out myself. I will have proof of mailing the package but will not be responsible if the prize is lost in transit. I hope you understand.
Just to clear things up, I am not doing this to gain followers, as I already gave up on Google Analytics long time ago. I appreciate your readership and want to share the love of makeup with you. Here’s to a fun summer!