So remember I told you a while back that hubby was going on a mancation to celebrate his upcoming 40th birthday with some friends? Well the time has come… he left tonight, flies out tomorrow and is gone for a week.
HE LEFT ME ALONE WITH THE CAT AND DOG (our daughters) AND WACKO (our real dog) FOR A WEEK!!!
Now I know he deserves this vacation. He works hard, travels a lot and is really good at the work he does. But still, I’m jealous. I can’t help it, I hate winter, I love the beach, I love vacations…
But I’m trying to focus on the positive:
1. He had to book another vacation for us in April as penance for this trip. That will be MY vacation!
2. There is a chance of showers everyday he is in Mexico… although it will probably only rain at night.
3. It’s International Wine Day and I can celebrate all I want! Except that I have to get up and get the kids of to school tomorrow and work… yadda yadda.
4. I don’t have to cook for a week if I don’t want to… oh right, kids.
5. His bonus from work gets deposited in our account while he is away! Muahahahaha.
6. He left his Facebook account open so I look forward to a week of great discussion with those on his friends list.
So hubby, if you’re reading this before you take off… have fun! Be good. Behave. And be careful.
PS. Just because we watched Hall Pass last weekend doesn’t mean you get one. Love ya. Mean it. xoxo