1. Get your Cheer on this weekend at the 2016 Cheer Expo. Over 100 teams will battle it out to win the coveted National Championship Banner and the opportunity to represent Canada at future world events. This is one exciting event that is awesome to see live on stage.
2. Spring is coming and the HRM Artisan Moms are celebrating with their annual Spring Fair. Come check out handcrafted products by lots of talented moms and visit vendors selling skincare products, crafts, food, and face-painting for the kids!
3. SEDMHA is back! This International Minor Hockey Tournament is one of the largest, respected, multi-level tournaments in North America and it’s happening right here in our city this weekend. It’s an exciting and competitive hockey experience so get out and cheer on all the teams.
4. Neat Repeats Consignment is hosting a Spring/Summer Sale on a load of children’s items including nearly new clothes, books, games, toys and so much more. Why pay full price when you can get it here for way less. There’s also a selection of maternity clothes and a pre-sale for new parents.
5. The Maritime Museum of the Atlantic is the place to be this weekend for any Sci-Fi and Fantasy fans. You’ll see models from your favorite sci-fi movies, try-out voice tubes and see demos of radio communication. Plus Hal-Con folks will be there in costume.