1. Symphony Nova Scotia has joined forces with Canada’s Ballet Jorgen to bring you the enchanting tale of Sleeping Beauty. With dazzling choreography and a colourful cast of characters, it’s an experience that will captivate young and old alike!
2. Head to the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic on Saturday for their Arts of the Sailor Workshop that will teach you how to make a driftwood mobile with shells and other flotsam and jetsam.
3. Looking for great deals on gently used children’s clothes, toys and equipment? Then be sure to head to Spring Sale at the Forum this weekend in support of the Parents of Multiple Births Association (POMBA).
4. If you’re a dog owner or lover, then be sure to check out the Doggie Expo this weekend. It’s Nova Scotia’s premium pet tradeshow featuring, dog apparel & gifts, groomers, photographers and more. Plus you can bring your dog!
5. There’s a new classical house concert series in town and their first family production, The Big Bad Wolves, is this weekend. Adults and kids alike will enjoy this take on 3 beloved stories with some of the classical music world’s masterpieces.
6. The team from Ross Creek Centre for the Arts will be at the Central Library on Saturday for Pop Art & Pop-Up Books. Bring the whole family to make some awesome art and be inspired!