1. Come and enjoy the annual outdoor Live Nativity Pageant! Two performances a night in Cole Harbour on December 21st, 22nd and 23rd. 7:00 and 7:45pm. Free admission and refreshments served.
2. Step back in time at our Christmas Display at Exit 10 produced by award winning, film industry personalities Vance Vegas and Allisa Swanson.
Proceeds to benefit The Disaster Animal Response Team of Nova Scotia. Take Highway 102 to Exit 10. On Saturday and Sunday from 5-8 pm. Tickets are $ 10.00 for adults, $ 5.00 for students (must have ID) and children.
3. Come take a walk among the stars on December 21st and 22nd with Awesome Astronomy. Discovery Centre’s popular digital Planetarium will be up and running all weekend long, showcasing the celestial activities that happens once the moon rises. As part of the event they’ll be joined by 2 sibling superstars Nathan and Kathryn Gray. Best known for their world-record setting discoveries of Supernovae, they will join us to to share their story at 2pm on Saturday!
4. Holiday Magic! Drop the kids off for an exciting afternoon of Lego camp with motorized model builds, LEGO-based games and challenges, group builds and self-directed free creation time! This location is only 10 minutes away from the Micmac Mall and Dartmouth Crossing! Come celebrate this magical season with our all new Holiday Magic session! Themed LEGO brick builds include a motorized Horse & Sleigh and Santa’s Train. A small take-home adds to the fun! Dec 21st, 1-4pm.
5. Thanks to all the cold weather ice skating on “big ice” outdoors at the Oval in the winter sunshine or under the stars is on!