1. Hundreds of Bald Eagles come to the valley each year, and Sheffield Mills hosts Eagle Watch to share these spectacular birds with you! There is a designated viewing site and include a visit to the Community Centre for a delicious pancake and sausage breakfast, great music and Eagle related exhibits!
2. Stop by the Valentine’s Craft table at Alderney Gate library on Saturday to make a valentine for your special someone!
3. Visit Ross Farm Museum this weekend and chat with their interpreters as they demonstrate the beautiful art of both needle and shuttle tatting!
4. Have fun with Stop Motion Animation this weekend at Central library! Kids ages 8-12 will learn how to plan and create a short stop-motion animated film!
5. Come check out the Halifax Early Childhood School and have fun with free yoga with their yoga instructor Robyn Corbett!
You might also like...
We’ve got a spring symphony, babies, music and babies (we’ve got a special on babies!), and an outdoor adventures for tots. Really, this...