1. She’s baaaack!!! SUE, the most famous T-rex in the world is being unveiled this weekend at the Discovery Centre – come be among the first to check our the 42-ft long replica, enjoy dino-related activities and more.
2. Quick As A Wink Theatre brings to life the classic musical, Annie. Join your favorite red-headed orphan as she waits to be rescued from the horrible Miss Hannigan.
3. More than 300 teddy bears have taken over the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic for the Teddy Bear’s Ahoy exhibit. Bring the whole family out and check out this fun, fluffy display!
4. Calling all figure skating fans – the National Skating Championships are happening right here in Halifax. Come watch Canada’s top 250 figure skaters for a week of on-ice competition.
5. It’s Family Sunday at the Art Gallery and this time it’s all about exploring energy and movement through colour. Enjoy art and activities in the studio and explore the galleries.
6. It’s Robbie Burns Day at Ski Wentworth on Saturday! Wear a kilt (or rent one there) and ski for free! There’s a kilted race at 1pm, live entertainment, Highland Games for the kids and more!
You might also like...
We’ve got a spring symphony, babies, music and babies (we’ve got a special on babies!), and an outdoor adventures for tots. Really, this...