Important fireworks update! The fireworks have been rescheduled to Friday night at 10:00. Head to the waterfront to check them out
1. Owls, Whooo me? On Saturday, go to the Shubenacadie Wildlife Park to discover some of the different calls of owls.
Learn how to tell them apart by how they look AND how they sound!
2. The art of decorating your feet originated in South Asia. First introduced as jewelry for your feet, this symbolic art is traditionally worn at ceremonies and celebrations. Ever wanted to try making Barefoot Sandals? This weekend at Pier 21 is your chance!
3. The Hubbards Farmers’ Market is celebrating 20 years! As part of their 20 year celebration, the Hubbards Barn Association is hosting the first food truck rally of the South Shore on Saturday. They have partnered with the Nova Scotia Food Truck Association to bring the food truck craze to the barn!
4. Ruff! Ruff! Dogs in the park! It’s the 3rd annual Victoria Barks – Dogs in the Park event! Stop by to receive a FREE doggy bag with samples treats & more, enter the Pet Tricks Contest and be a part of the Poochie Parade! There will also be Agility Teams, Adoptable Rescue Dogs, Advice from onsite Vets, Dog Trainers and Product Demos!
5. Visit Ross Farm Museum this weekend and chat with their interpreters as they demonstrate the beautiful art of both needle and shuttle tatting!
6. Have you ever wanted to be a Superhero? Now’s your chance. Complete the Superhero Training Academy and complete the list of fun Superhero activities to receive your Official Superhero Certificate at Dartmouth North Library on Saturday!