1. The oldest and largest cultural festival in Halifax, Greek Fest, is on! Join them this weekend for a taste of Greece in the heart of Halifax. Enjoy delicious food, be entertained by Greek music and dance, take free language classes, kids activities, a Byzantine Church tour & more!
2. The Clay Cafe has landed on Portland Street in Dartmouth and you’re invited to the Grand Opening celebration. Bring the whole family for a weekend of contests, prizes, face painting, pottery painting and more!
3. The town of Lunenburg is celebrating its 263rd birthday and you’re invited to join in the fun! Take the whole family on a road trip to check out Lego displays at the library, activities at the Arts school, buggy tours, free admission and open house events.
4. Head to a special Family Sunday at the AGNS to help welcome newcomers to Canada! In partnership with the YWCA Halifax they will be doing printmaking, creating colourful paintings, and making paper sculptures. This Family Sunday will be a chance to get creative, explore the Gallery, and make new friends in the community. All Welcome!
5. It’s time for Touch-A-Truck 2016! Children love to encounter unique and exciting vehicles up close (who doesn’t!), so once again there will be a collection of great vehicles – from trucks to fire engines, cars to bikes, diggers to boats…all in one space! Come and see them, touch them, sit in them, and have your picture taken!
You might also like...
We’ve got a spring symphony, babies, music and babies (we’ve got a special on babies!), and an outdoor adventures for tots. Really, this...