1. Come make a splash at MEC Halifax Paddlefest 2016! This urban celebration of all things paddlesport is ideal for anyone wanting to try out different kayaks and paddleboards or looking to fine tune their skills!
2. Have kids who are interested in sailing? Come to the learn to sail open house at the Bedford Yacht Club! They will have some boats set up so you can hit the water, a BBQ, gear swap, prize draw, and coaches there to answer your questions!
3. The Do it for Dads Walk Run 5KM is a fun, family-friendly event, hosted on Father’s Day, that raises awareness and funds for prostate cancer, the number one cancer affecting Canadian men and the families that love them.
4. It’s Father’s Day at the farm! Head to Ross Farm with your dad and he’ll get in free. You can explore the barns and exhibits and join staff for tea & cake in Rose Bank Cottage!
5. Head to the Keshen Goodman library to say Hooray to Dads! Dads are so special! Listen to stories about fathers, sing songs, and make a craft just for dad!