1. It’s time for the annual Doors Open Halifax . A day when more than 30 different spaces and buildings like City Hall, the fire station and the Waeg, open their doors to the public to visit for free!
2. The Cedar Festival brings the best of Lebanon to Halifax. Enjoy authentic Lebanese cuisine, music, cultural shows, a kids zone and much more.
3. It’s Oceans Week and the Ecology Action Centre is celebrating with a craft-making party! Come make and decorate a water bottle fish and learn more about our oceans and the issues that affect them.
4. Canvas painting, chalk drawings, knitting demos and science experiments are just a few of the many things your family can check out on Sunday at the Switch Open Street event in Dartmouth.
5. Strap up your laces and join in the IWK run in memory of Jessica. Funds raised are going towards a very special redevelopment project in the NICU including a new patient room that will be named in her honour.
6. The Eastern Shore Cold Waters Seafood Festival is a great chance to sample lots of amazing local seafood and have some fun with activities like dory rides, net knitting and more.
7. Celebrate the start of the summer with the annual pumpkin planting days at Ross Farm Museum! Bring the family to plant a pumpkin seed that you can harvest in the fall.
You might also like...
We’ve got a spring symphony, babies, music and babies (we’ve got a special on babies!), and an outdoor adventures for tots. Really, this...
All over Halifax and throughout Nova Scotia, there is nothing to do…April Fools! We have a ton of silly and fun delights for the whole family to...