1. Three shows, two pit parties and a whole lot of BIG wheels will be at Scotia Speedway all weekend for Monster Jam. Bring the family for an action-filled show featuring Grave Digger, El Diablo, Devastator and more!
2. Head to the valley this weekend for the Apple Blossom Festival. Jam-packed full of family fun including parades, rides, crafts, games and of course the children’s parade and Scotia Gold Family Fun Day.
3. As the Museum of Natural History gets ready for their next exhibit, kids get free admission until the end of the month! It’s a great chance to check out the new Rocky Aquarium, Sable Island, Science on a Sphere and of course Gus!
4. It’s time for the annual Rock-A-Thon and Diaper-Drop for Supportive Housing for Young Mothers. A group of volunteers will be rocking in rocking chairs for 10 hours to raise money and collect diapers. Drop by to show your support!
5. Halifax Early Childhood School is hosting an Open House and Backyard Party and you’re invited. It’s a perfect chance to check out the school, let the kids have a play and meet other parents.
You might also like...
We’ve got a spring symphony, babies, music and babies (we’ve got a special on babies!), and an outdoor adventures for tots. Really, this...