1. Calling all Oval fans! It’s closing for the season on the 20th so this is the last weekend to get the family out for a few laps. A big shout out to the City for another great winter of fun at the Oval!
Ruff! Ruff! The Halifax Kennel Club welcomes you to attend the Largest Dog show in Atlantic Canada this weekend! It’s an opportunity to meet dogs & their owners participating in the show. Talk to responsible breeders & owners about their dogs to help decide on the right dog for your lifestyle. Discover different activities you can do with your dog plus enjoy seminars and visit vendor alley for unique products and doggy items!
3. It’s a 2 for 1 Family Concert this weekend as the The Wilderbeats join forces with Juno-award winning Peter Puffin and his Whale Tales. It’s an interactive musical afternoon for all ages!
4. Pop Goes the Easel is on at the Art Gallery this Sunday! Come enjoy an interactive performance by Symphony Nova Scotia and make your own music in Long & McQuade’s instrument petting zoo. This popular event is always a great afternoon of fun for the whole family.
5. The Maritime Museum of the Atlantic is kicking off their drop-in March Break celebrations this weekend with an ocean adventure like no other. Visit with a mermaid, make marine crafts, enjoy a puppet show and more.
6. Kids CBC is coming to the Central Library this weekend. Host Patty, Bookaboo, Super Why and Bo on the Go will all be there for a fun morning of crafts and activities that you won’t want to miss.