Frankie says that we are headed for quite a storm on Saturday, so please be sure to check for cancellations with event organizers before you head out!
1. Come to the Beaver Bank Kinsac Community Centre’s annual BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY this weekend! For $4 you get Breakfast and get your picture taken with the EASTER BUNNY! They will also have some early EASTER TREATS!
2. On Sunday from 3-6pm come to Halifax Circus to find out what circus is all about! They’ll have some of their instructors and performance troupe on hand to demonstrate different circus skills and help you try some basic skills!
3. Enjoy this ‘teaser’ program to get you ready for Gaelic Month in Nova Scotia. Gaels’ music is shared and passed between generations and enjoyed by many in our province. Fiddler and step dancer Leanne Aucoin will share this musical expression by providing live music with a welcoming and interactive “ceilidh” feel.
4. Let your kids explore their creativity while you shop at Michaels! Kids 3 and up can enjoy a quick project and take home a finished masterpiece. This week is a Potted Craft Stick Canvas!
5. Come to Ross Farm this weekend to see how our ancestors would have prepared food for the family and savor the aroma of food cooking on the open hearth. Sample some of these dishes.
You might also like...
We’ve got a spring symphony, babies, music and babies (we’ve got a special on babies!), and an outdoor adventures for tots. Really, this...