1. The Discovery Centre is the place to be tomorrow evening for their extra special Spooktacular Event! Join them for crafts, a spider specialist, costume competitions, and more!
2. Big bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster…the gang’s all in Halifax this weekend with “Let’s Dance” a Sesame Street Live presentation that will entertain and delight the whole family.
3. Don’t miss the annual Halloween Cat Show at the Forum this weekend. Come see purebred cats and kittens, a special black cat competition and lots of cats in costume.
4. It’s the final race of the season for the youth running series and they are all about the scary stuff this time at the Scary Beazely Youth Run. It’s a fun Halloween kids run that your little goblins won’t want to miss.
5. Take a drive to the south shore tonight for Halloween Whispers. Enjoy a magical walk through a candlelit forest filled with enchanting spirits. Plus a bonfire and children’s activities all in support of the South Shore Waldorf School.
6. The North Woodside Community Centre in Dartmouth is hosting their annual Autumn Fair on Sunday. There’s lots of fun for the kids including face painting, games, a bouncy castle and a Halloween photo booth.