IKEA announced today a full sized store in Dartmouth Crossing, aiming for an August 2017 opening. No more bulk orders and long wait for delivery for me, and more jobs for us
You can refer to the Press release for more info. Pic credit: Haligonia.ca
Micmac Mall has the Shop Smart, Save Big event until Sunday with up to 70% off winter clearance at participating retailers, plus complimentary snacks and additional offers at the lounge. Park Lane also has New Year, New Look sale event until Saturday.
Shoppers: Contest card with $5 purchase is still available until February 5
*** Saturday: x20 points with $50 purchase
– Physicians Formula: 40% off
– No7 skin care: 20% off.
*** All week:
– Vichy Normaderm, Homme skin care: 30% off
– Neostrata exfoliating/ lightening/ Radiance skin care: 30% off
– Jouviance skin care: 20% off
– Olay Total Effects, L’Oreal, Aveeno facial moisturizer: 25% off
– L’Oreal, Nivea facial cleanser: CAD7.99
– CeraVe skin care: 20% off
– Lady Gaga fragrances: 40% off
– Coty fragrances (selected): 25% off
– EoS lip balm: CAD3.99
– Aussie, Herbal Essences: CAD2.99
– Tresemme shampoo/ conditioner, Fructis treatment: CAD5.99
– L’Oreal Colour Riche lip: CAD9.99; Voluminous mascara: CAD12.99
– L’Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion foundation, Infallible pro-contour palette, Brow Stylist kit: 15% off
– CoverGirl the Supersizer mascara, Colorlicious gloss, Ready Set Gorgeous makeup: CAD7.99; Outlast/ TruBlend makeup: CAD12.99
– Revlon mascara: CAD6.99; ColorStay eyeshadow/ lip, PhotoReady eye: CAD9.99
– Maybelline Brow Drama pomade crayon, the Falsies mascara: CAD10.99; the Nudes palette: CAD15.99
– Rimmel (selected): CAD4.99; Super Curler mascara, the One lipstick: CAD7.99.
*** Bonus Optimum points:
– 5,000 points with Avene Tolerance Extreme skin care
– 2,500 points with 2 Quo by Orly Color Amp’d, gels or nail polish
– 1,000 points with 2 Revlon manicure/ pedicure implements
– x20 points with Cover FX illuminating primer
– x10 points with Hand Chemistry Youth Intense cream
– x10 points with Gold Bond skin care.
Murale: Beauty Splurge event – with $100 purchase in store and online until Sunday, you’ll receive a $30 card or an online code, redeemable between January 25 and February 14.
– Neostrata, Cliniderm: 20% off (bonus Airmiles)
– Marcelle Essentials skin care: 20% off
– Aveeno: 20% off
– L’Oreal Voluminous Super Star mascara: CAD11.99; True Match Lumi cushion foundation: CAD19.99 (bonus miles)
– Maybelline The Falsies mascara: CAD7.99; Brow Drama: CAD9.99
– Annabelle Biggy bronzer, Skin True foundation, Instaglam: CAD8.99
– NYX Butter gloss/ lipstick: CAD6.99
– Rimmel lip: 15% off
– LA Girl Glazed lip paint, nail polish: 20% off
– ColorEvolution gloss, foundation, concealer: 20% off.
Superstore: Tax free on Saturday (NS)
– Neutrogena, Aveeno facial skin care, body lotion: up to 25% off
– Garnier Pure Control scrub, cleanser, foam, wipes: CAD6.99; Skin Active/ Renew toner, lotion, cream: CAD13.99
– Garnier Fructis hair care: CAD2.99 (including the new Grow Strong line).
My location is clearing out Milani gel powder eyeshadows, nail polish, Brilliant Shine glosses, $2-4 a piece. Check yours.
Sears: Lancome GWP of $36 or more until February 16. The 7-piece gift values $152.
Annabelle: The new Big Show lacquers are $5 off online. Free shipping with $40 orders.
L’Occitane: Skin care makeover event at boutiques (not online) until Sunday with skin care need discussion, application techniques and a free mini facial, plus a free gift with a $85 purchase that includes a Shea face care product.
Royal & Langnickel: 40% off individual brushes and 50% off brush kits until Sunday.
ebates.ca: Cash Back Extravaganza 18% cash back for Old Navy, GAP and Banana Public (normally 2%), today only.