What’s open and closed, and events for Canada Day 2016.
All major malls, grocery chains and big-box stores are closed.
– Drug stores (Shoppers, etc but vary in hours, call ahead)
– Fast food and other restaurants
– Gas stations
– Independent food stores such as Dave’s Fruit & Vegetable, Chops, etc may be open. (Phone ahead)
– Alderney Boardwalk Artist Market
– Moosehead Cold Beer Store and Bishop’s Cellar
– Beaches officially open (with lifeguards)
-Freshmart in Eastern Passagee
All Halifax Libraries are closed
Halifax Transit is running on Holiday schedules. Follow @hfxtransit and hfxtraffic.ca for updates.
There is no mail delivery.