I went back to Winners last night and had second thoughts about the items I put on hold. Sadly, I put 2 pairs of shoes back, but I did take some makeup home. So here is part II of my Winners haul 🙂
First thing that caught my eyes when I’m at the beauty section has always been gift sets. And look what I found this time.
Fusion Beauty’s The Essentials Kit (reg. $49 on Amazone), Winners’ tag was CAD32.99 on clearance for CAD20.
The set includes:
– GlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Natural Protein Tan in Medium (2oz/ 30ml)
– LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump Deluxe Mini in Bloom (0.05oz/ 1.5g)
– LashFusion Micro-Technology Pure Protein Lash Plump in Black (0.27oz/ 7.65g), and
– LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Duo: Lip Plump/ XL (0.14oz/ 4.4g).
It’s a neat little set with items I haven’t tried before, so it was a nice buy. As it comes as a gift set though, I’m feeling like I might give it away as a gift 🙂 Not sure yet.
There were only 3 sets available and I can’t pick just one. The bottles design, the caps (they are shapped as a flower which you can’t tell in the picture), and the bows, all are just too cute.
The first set has a nude gold, a rosy mauve and a bronze. The second one has a magenta pink, a purple and an orange. The last set has a minty green, a deep magenta and a nude pink.
I picked up a few things:
– Ultraglide lip gloss in Heat (sheer red with gold sparkle, reg. $17). There were about 6 available shades for the lip gloss that I saw.
– Afterglow powder blush in Exhale (nude with shimmer, reg. $17). Only 1 shade found.
– Liquid liner in Gash (deep red, reg. $18), and
– Baked Body Glow body bronzer with shimmer (reg. $25).
Winners’ price was CAD4.99 each, so it was certainly a good deal. However, I found out online that Exhale is supposed to be a nude shade (it looks light pink in the pan), don’t know it would show up on my skin. Heat is also described as a sheer red, and my lips are pigmented. I don’t know I would keep them. If you have any of these shades, please let me know how they work for you.
I also want to thank all of you who commented on my previous post about the dresses and shoes. The first dress seemed to get more love from you guys than the rest, and the shoes were ok, lol. I really appreciate you all! Please feel free to comment on this one as well 🙂