Now, for the important part…. my mum sent me this handy little recipe. I have yet to try it but I will. Let me know if you do:)
5 Minute Chocolate Mug Dangerous Cake
4 T flour
4 T sugar
2 T cocoa
3 T milk
3 T oil
3 T chocolate chips (optional)
Small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (Microwave Safe)
1. Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix.
4. Add the chocolate chips (if using) & vanilla extract, mix again.
5. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
6. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous!)
And why is this a dangerous cake recipe??
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!