All stars align when two of my favorite Canadian brands have their warehouse sale twice a year, in Montreal. I was screaming and kicking for not being able to attend until Gaby over at Gaby’s Beauty Blog offered me a CP 🙂 This is a combination of 2 hauls from the spring and fall this year. Hope it is helpful if you plan to go next time in Montreal or for the Lisa’s warehouse sale in Toronto which starts this weekend.
From the spring (April) sale.
All items were $1.50 except the eye cream for around $8, according to Gaby’s memory 🙂
– Annabelle Sushi Box Eyeshadow palette in Wild Wasabi from the Tokyo Rush collection (Spring 2009)
How cute is that packaging? Very Asian-like with swirl gold patterns on red paper.
– Annabelle Studio Pigment Palettes in Magnet Eyes (left) and Eye Pop (right) from the Hype collection (Fall 2010), reg. CAD14.50 each.
Each palette has 4 mini pots of Studio pigments, awesome for travelling.
Close up on the 2 Studio Pigment Palettes.
– Magnet Eyes (top), from L-R: Dragonette, Cobalt, Magentini and Pure White
– Eye Pop (bottom): Matte Black, Karma, Greed and LOL. The order is backward cause I flip it around to take pics.
I only own about 3 out of these 8 colours, gladly add the rest to the bunch. Even with mini pots, there are more than enough for me to use.
The only thing with mini pots is that it’s even harder to get through the little holes under the lid to get to the pigments. You will have to use a very small eyeshadow brush or pour the pigments out to use them.
I have to show you all the eyeshadow inside the Sushi Box palette, cause it is extremely pretty.
3 eyeshadow with lots of shimmers/ fine glitters in beige, aqua and green. I couldn’t bring myself to swatch them, they are just sitting there being so pretty.
Come with the eyeshadows are the 2 mini brush, with the handles imitating a pair of chopsticks. There’s also a mirror inside the lid, certainly a bonus.
– Annabelle liptint (hydrating lip colour) in Bare Beige and Coral Crush from the infraRED collection (Summer 2010), reg. CAD9.49 each.
– Marcelle Essentials 1st Wrinkle Eye Contour cream, reg. CAD27.50. My favorite eye cream.
Amazing saving, paired with awesome Annabelle and Marcelle products? You’d be crazy not to go if you live in the neighbourhood. Shop your heart out!
For this fall, Gaby went the last day of the sale, so stocks were low, but I’m happy with what she found. Prices are at the bottom of the post.
From top to bottom:
– Marcelle Essentials Soothing Cleansing water, reg. CAD14.50. My favorite makeup remover.
– Annabelle Multi-dome eyeshadows in Disturbia and Midnight from the Insomnia collection (Winter 2010)
– Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow pencil in Acaidasiac. Yep, backup!
– Annabelle Glossy Crayon for lips in Florish from Jungle Belle collection (Summer 2011), the only thing from this collection that I missed.
– Annabelle/ Marcelle makeup items (including Skin True foundation) $1.99
– Sheer Tint, True Radiance, Matte finish, Moisture Rich and Satin Mousse foundation $9
– Brushes 2 for $1.99
– Essentials 1st Wrinkle Eye Contour cream $17
– Essentials Eye makeup remover (liquid, gel, milk), Clay mask $9
– Essentials Soothing Cleansing water $5
– AC Solution $5 except for the Imperfection Corrector 2 for $1.99
– Hydra-C toner/ cleanser $9, foundation $10, all creams $15
– New Age cleanser $9, foundation $14, all creams $17
– Revival day cream $15, night/ eye cream $21, serum $21
– Climatik cream/ lotion $7, lip balm $1.99
– Christmas gift set: Buy 2 get a free trial kit.
My wish list now: Skin True foundation, AC Solution Imperfection Corrector multiple backups, Hydra-C and Revival everything. Hoping for next sale!