Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale madness has begun early. I am off to visit my family, might only be able to catch the tail end of it but hope you all have fun shopping 🙂
Locally, Halifax Shopping Center has their annual Big Black Bow event
– Friday (8-10): mini makeovers at Sephora/ mini spa treatments at The Body Shop, chocolate tasting, free swag bag (while supplies last), prizes with $100 purchase (receipt as proof), etc.
– Saturday (8-10): bonus $20 gift card with $100 HSC gift card purchase for the first 100 visitors 8-9:30am (one/ person), hot chocolate/ cookies
– Sunday (10-6): live music, GWP of $100 HSC gift card (one/ person) while quantities last, tea tasting at David’s Tea, etc.
There’s a game on their FB – Spot the bow for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree or daily prizes of $50 gift card.
Micmac Mall: First 100 people in line at their Lounge at 7am for Black Friday will get a free $10 gift card.
Muji is set to open its Toronto store on Saturday. At this point, they have a Canadian website but the “shop” page is for the US online store. I am not sure they will offer online shopping for Canada (with lower shipping cost).
Shoppers: Saturday & Sunday: Super Spend Your Points event :
– 38,000 points = $70 (extra $10)
– 50,000 points = $105 (extra $20) or
– 95,000 points = $210 (extra $40)
– Olay skin care: 20% off
– Biore, Clean & Clear, Pond’s (selected) skin care: CAD6.99
– Garnier facial cleanser: CAD8.99
– Crest 3D Whitestrips: 25% off
– CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara, Smoochies lip, Clean makeup: CAD6.99; Bombshell eye: 20% off
– Revlon Grow Luscious/ Lash Potion mascara: CAD7.99
– L’Oreal Colour Riche lip: CAD7.99; Voluminous Butterfly Intenza mascara: CAD9.99; Voluminous Butterfly mascara, Colour Riche eyeshadow quad, Infallible eyeliner, True Match makeup: 20% off
– Rimmel Lasting Finish lip, Scandal Eyes eye/ makeup: CAD4.99; Wonder Lash mascara (with argan oil): CAD7.99
– CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polish: 20% off.
Lawtons: Until Saturday: x2 Airmiles with $25 purchase, x10 Airmiles with $65 purchase
*** Friday only:
– Vichy, Neostrata, Cliniderm skin care: 40% off
– CoverGirl: 40% off
– SinfulColors, Revlon, Essie nail polish: 40% off
Rest of the week: 15% off for all 3 deals.
– EoS lip balm: CAD2.99 (rest of the week: CAD3.69).
*** All week:
– Garnier skin care: 30% off
– Maybelline SuperStay 14hr lipstick: 50% off
– L’Oreal Caress lipstick: 50% off.
Walmart: L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly/ Manga mascara: CAD6.96.
– Pixi: 40% off
– Revlon HD lip: CAD9.99
– Maybelline Volume Express mascara: CAD5.99
– CoverGirl face: CAD9.99.
Superstore: No tax until Saturday (NS)
– Joe Fresh beauty gift sets: 25% off
– Cosmetics/ fragrance/ (selected) bath sets: 25% off.
Marcelle and Annabelle: 40% off everything, with free shipping with orders of $25+.
Coastal Scents: 50% off site wide until Monday.
Cherry Culture: 40% off everything on Monday with code “CM14”.
Sedona Lace: 50% off everything, Friday only.
Nail Polish Canada: selected stock is on sale
– 36-pc acrylic polish rack: $15
– Essie Let it Shine top coat: $2.99
– Selected China Glaze: up to 50% off
– Selected Deborah Lippmann: 50% off, and more.
Bath and Body Works:
– Hand soaps: 10/$33.50
– 3-wick candles: 3/$33.50
– Signature collection: B3G4F
– VIP tote $25 with a $40 purchase.
The Body Shop:
– Black Friday: $30 tote bag (values $120) with $30 purchase.
The tote contains Shea body butter, Strawberry shower gel, Vitamin E moisture cream, Chamomile Gentle eye makeup remover, Satsuma body polish and body sorbet, Hemp hand protector and a bath lily.
– Cyber Monday: 50% off site wide.
Old Navy: Thursday & Friday:
– Up to 50% off everything online, 50% off everything in store
– Tees from $5, sweaters from $11, frost free vests from $15, etc.
If you are one of the first 100 people in line at your store , you get a chance to win $1M. The email I got says Thursday 4pm, the flyer says Friday 7am, please check with your store.
ebates Canada: Black Friday Double cash back event
– Club Monaco: 3%
– The Source, Dell, HP: 4%
– Amazon.ca, Sears: up to 5%
– Hudson’s Bay, Barney’s, Lenovo: 5%
– Club Monaco, Garage, Living Social: 6%
– GAP, TOMS: 7%
– Expedia.ca: up to 8%
– Shoeme.ca, Bobbi Brown, Vistaprint, Hotels.com: 8%
– Travelocity.ca: up to 9%
– Holiday Inn: 9%
– Microsoft: up to 10%
– Keurig: 10%
– Kiehl’s: 12%
– Wen, Proactiv: 32%, etc.
As always, my link is on the left side bar if you need it.
ebates.com: Double cash back at 500+ stores today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday (December 1). There are selected stores on there that work for Canadians, it does not hurt to check.