Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale madness has begun early. I am off to visit my family, might only be able to catch the tail end of it but hope you all have fun shopping
Locally, Halifax Shopping Center has their annual Big Black Bow event
– Friday (8-10): mini makeovers at Sephora/ mini spa treatments at The Body Shop, chocolate tasting, free swag bag (while supplies last), prizes with $100 purchase (receipt as proof), etc.
– Saturday (8-10): bonus $20 gift card with $100 HSC gift card purchase for the first 100 visitors 8-9:30am (one/ person), hot chocolate/ cookies
– Sunday (10-6): live music, GWP of $100 HSC gift card (one/ person) while quantities last, tea tasting at David’s Tea, etc.
There’s a game on their FB – Spot the bow for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree or daily prizes of $50 gift card.
Micmac Mall: First 100 people in line at their Lounge at 7am for Black Friday will get a free $10 gift card.
Muji is set to open its Toronto store on Saturday. At this point, they have a Canadian website but the “shop” page is for the US online store. I am not sure they will offer online shopping for Canada (with lower shipping cost).
Shoppers: Saturday & Sunday: Super Spend Your Points event :
– 38,000 points = $70 (extra $10)
– 50,000 points = $105 (extra $20) or
– 95,000 points = $210 (extra $40)
– Olay skin care: 20% off
– Biore, Clean & Clear, Pond’s (selected) skin care: CAD6.99
– Garnier facial cleanser: CAD8.99
– Crest 3D Whitestrips: 25% off
– CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara, Smoochies lip, Clean makeup: CAD6.99; Bombshell eye: 20% off
– Revlon Grow Luscious/ Lash Potion mascara: CAD7.99
– L’Oreal Colour Riche lip: CAD7.99; Voluminous Butterfly Intenza mascara: CAD9.99; Voluminous Butterfly mascara, Colour Riche eyeshadow quad, Infallible eyeliner, True Match makeup: 20% off
– Rimmel Lasting Finish lip, Scandal Eyes eye/ makeup: CAD4.99; Wonder Lash mascara (with argan oil): CAD7.99
– CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polish: 20% off.
Lawtons: Until Saturday: x2 Airmiles with $25 purchase, x10 Airmiles with $65 purchase
*** Friday only:
– Vichy, Neostrata, Cliniderm skin care: 40% off
– CoverGirl: 40% off
– SinfulColors, Revlon, Essie nail polish: 40% off
Rest of the week: 15% off for all 3 deals.
– EoS lip balm: CAD2.99 (rest of the week: CAD3.69).
*** All week:
– Garnier skin care: 30% off
– Maybelline SuperStay 14hr lipstick: 50% off
– L’Oreal Caress lipstick: 50% off.
Walmart: L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly/ Manga mascara: CAD6.96.
– Pixi: 40% off
– Revlon HD lip: CAD9.99
– Maybelline Volume Express mascara: CAD5.99
– CoverGirl face: CAD9.99.
Superstore: No tax until Saturday (NS)
– Joe Fresh beauty gift sets: 25% off
– Cosmetics/ fragrance/ (selected) bath sets: 25% off.
Marcelle and Annabelle: 40% off everything, with free shipping with orders of $25+.
Coastal Scents: 50% off site wide until Monday.
Cherry Culture: 40% off everything on Monday with code “CM14”.
Sedona Lace: 50% off everything, Friday only.
Nail Polish Canada: selected stock is on sale
– 36-pc acrylic polish rack: $15
– Essie Let it Shine top coat: $2.99
– Selected China Glaze: up to 50% off
– Selected Deborah Lippmann: 50% off, and more.
Bath and Body Works:
– Hand soaps: 10/$33.50
– 3-wick candles: 3/$33.50
– Signature collection: B3G4F
– VIP tote $25 with a $40 purchase.
The Body Shop:
– Black Friday: $30 tote bag (values $120) with $30 purchase.
The tote contains Shea body butter, Strawberry shower gel, Vitamin E moisture cream, Chamomile Gentle eye makeup remover, Satsuma body polish and body sorbet, Hemp hand protector and a bath lily.
– Cyber Monday: 50% off site wide.
Old Navy: Thursday & Friday:
– Up to 50% off everything online, 50% off everything in store
– Tees from $5, sweaters from $11, frost free vests from $15, etc.
If you are one of the first 100 people in line at your store , you get a chance to win $1M. The email I got says Thursday 4pm, the flyer says Friday 7am, please check with your store.
ebates Canada: Black Friday Double cash back event
– Club Monaco: 3%
– The Source, Dell, HP: 4%
– Amazon.ca, Sears: up to 5%
– Hudson’s Bay, Barney’s, Lenovo: 5%
– Club Monaco, Garage, Living Social: 6%
– GAP, TOMS: 7%
– Expedia.ca: up to 8%
– Shoeme.ca, Bobbi Brown, Vistaprint, Hotels.com: 8%
– Travelocity.ca: up to 9%
– Holiday Inn: 9%
– Microsoft: up to 10%
– Keurig: 10%
– Kiehl’s: 12%
– Wen, Proactiv: 32%, etc.
As always, my link is on the left side bar if you need it.
ebates.com: Double cash back at 500+ stores today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday (December 1). There are selected stores on there that work for Canadians, it does not hurt to check.