Good evening bloggies, how’s your weekend going so far? Mine has been good, very laid back but still somewhat productive. 😉 You know typical Saturday stuff – laundry, tidying up, along with a bit of reading & some TV time.
Supper was made with the hubby in mind. I try to avoid situations were we might have pub food, there’s absolutely nothing healthy about it. Hubby loves his wings though, so I came up with this alternative.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- seasonings – I used oregano, pepper & red pepper flakes
1. Cube chicken thighs and place in bowl with a lid.
2. Pour in the Frank’s Sauce.
And mix well so that it evenly coats all the chicken pieces. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. When you’re ready to cook the chicken, pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Add the corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese & spices to a Ziploc bag.
Give it a good shake so that everything mixes together.
5. Remove chicken from fridge and add a handful to the bag and give it a shake, shake n bake-style! Place in lightly greased baking dish. Repeat until all chicken pieces are coated.
While the chicken was cooking I went out to the garden and gathered some beans to go with Supper. I can’t believe the amount of beans we’ve gotten!
Dinner is served…
The chicken had a nice kick to it! Definitely hubby approved. 🙂
Served with a side of baked fries.
Beans! Mmm, these were so sweet & tasty!
Buffalo sauce for dipping. This just a dollop of plain greek yogurt mixed with a bit of Frank’s Sauce.
Okay folks that’s about it for tonight. Tomorrow I’ll be reporting back about a trip to my local farmers market, a big update from our garden, more thoughts on Intuitive Eating and some deets about an Operation Beautiful book giveaway!
PS. Was anyone else as excited as I was to see this in their email yesterday?! 🙂