Welcome to the latest contest from Before You Invest and the Nova Scotia Securities Commission!
From March 1 to March 31 we’re giving away 4 copies of Quicken Cash Manager software, and one Grand Prize of a Nintendo Wii!
How do I enter?
1. Of course, you’ll need a Twitter account. (*To answer triva. To enter without a Twitter account, see #6.)
2. Follow www.twitter.com/B4UInvest. We’ll need to be able to direct message for your details if you win so we can send your prize.
3. Every weekday, we’ll post a trivia question. The answer to all questions can be found on our website: www.beforeyouinvest.ca, or on links we will provide.
4. Tweet your answer (within 140 characters of course) using the hashtag #fraudfree. You must use the hashtag to enter the contest. (That’s how we’ll find you.)
5. Only one correct entry per Twitter account, per day, will be eligible for the draw.
6. You may also enter by visiting www.beforeyouinvest.ca and providing relevant commentary on articles and blog posts. (Comments subject to moderation, at discretion of the staff of the Nova Scotia Securities Commission.) One entry per blog post, per day will be eligible for the draw.
7. The contest will run weekdays, from March 1 to March 31, 2010. One copy of Quicken Cash Management software will be awarded per week in each of the first 4 weeks. All eligible correct answers received will be entered into a random draw. The draw will take place the following Monday, at the office of the Nova Scotia Securities Commission.
8. The winners will be announced through Twitter and on www.beforeyouinvest.ca.
9. All eligible entries received between March 1 and March 31 will be entered into the Grand Prize draw for a Nintendo Wii. Draw date will be on April 1, 2010. The winner will be announced on Twitter and on www.beforeyouinvest.ca.
Please read the official Rules and Regulations.