As I mentioned last night, my LSD was postponed until tomorrow so today was exactly what every Saturday should be – lazy morning on the couch followed by a semi-productive afternoon.
I got breakie together around 9am, a whole 4.5 hours later than normal. If I could eat at this time every day I would eliminate a 200 +/- calorie snack daily.
My weekend breakfasts always seem to include eggs. Sorry Amy. :-p This morning’s combo was especially tasty – salsa & cream cheese.
Made with my fav brand of english muffins – Food For Life Ezekiel.
Hubby and I may have broke open the box of Honeybars. You know, strictly for the blog of course! 😉
They were both really good, but if I had to chose it would be the Trail Mix. I love the peanut + honey combo. YUM! The best part about the bars? Like my other preferred brands, the ingredient list is absolutely stellar. All real foods and nothing else. Gotta love that! And, I have to admit that I also ♥ that they’re Canadian.
A few bits of randomness to share with you all…..
- To help sustain my motivation during all this half training I’ve decided to register for a 10K on March 13th here in Halifax. It’s the “10K For Haiti” with proceeds going to the Canadian Red Cross. Coincidentally the run starts in Point Pleasant Park and goes down along the boardwalk, which is the same route we’ve been using for the majority of our Team Myles training. Locals, there is also a Facebook group for the run, you can check it out here.
- What do you guys think of me having a weekly posted related to blogger techy questions? Would that interest you?
- I’m baking homemade rolls as we speak; the whole house smells divine!
- I just got in from a speedy 4K and feel amazing.
- We’re prepping a ham and scalloped potatoes for dinner. It’s been years since I made ham. Think I’ll have a bath and some wine while it all cooks. Life is good.