This is me, after 6.4 KM Hot, sweaty and feeling the love/hate relationship with running.
- I did not get up early every Saturday morning in –30 degree weather and run my ass off to just quit a month before the race.
- H20 is important and I didn’t get near enough today.
- Good food choices are just as important. Wasn’t really stellar in that department either.
- I could feel the extra weight that I’ve put on with every step that I ran.
- The last KM one of my fav songs came on and I gave it my all. TAKE THAT.
- I am very fortunate to have some absolutely amazing blogging friends. Got an email this morning that really helped put all my struggles with running in perspective. xoxo
- I have to stop trying to get “back to where I was” (motivation-wise) and instead, focus on going forward.
PS. I’ve got to write 400 words about my weight loss/running by Friday afternoon. It’s being published locally. Ekkkkk. I should get on that. 😉