It’s May! I reach the 1000th post today, then Squirt and Sparkled Beauty turn a new age (10 and 4, to be exact) on the 22nd. This giveaway is to thank 940 of you for being a part of my journey raising the kids (yes, the blog is my child too lol).
Prizes were bought with my own money and there will be 3 winners.
Prize 1: Base products
– Marcelle BB cream (in Light/ Medium)
– Annabelle CC cream (in Natural finish)
– Indeed Lab Hydraluron Moisture booster
– Vaseline lip therapy in Cocoa Butter, and
– Nivea lip butter in Vanilla & Macadamia.
Most of these products are tried and trued, do not need any introduction.
Hydraluron is widely available in the UK and Canada, and soon to be launched in the US (Walgreens), good news huh? If you can’t wait, enter away to win it and try for yourself
Prize 2: Makeup, most are no longer available in store
– Annabelle Dust Lust in Disco Glow (LE, with 3 pigment dusts – Tidal, Golden Pink and Limelight, and a mini sized eyeshadow brush)
– Joe Fresh Shimmer and Shine face palette (LE, 4 eyeshadows, a blush and 2 lip colours)
– Quo eyeshadow quad in Infatuation (LE, neutral toned)
– Annabelle kohl eyeliner in Black
– Gosh waterproof eyeshadow pencil in Love that Cool Mint (discontinued)
– Balmshell lip gloss in Ah… The Classic (discontinued, gloss in one end, the decorative end can turn into a key chain)
– Quo lipstick in Pomegranate (LE), and
– Marcelle Lux gloss in Pearl.
Prize 3: Nail polish, a few hard to find shades
– Layla Ceramic Effect #52 The Butterfly Effect
– Sally Hansen Project Runway
– Claire’s Dream Catcher
– Joe Fresh Twilight
– Wet n Wild Spoiled in Shuffle the Deck
– Quo Wild Child
– Del Sol Rockstar, and
– Gosh Blue Monday.
The giveaway is open to all readers, as long as your country allows products to be shipped to you. Being a follower of the blog is the only requirement, the rest is optional, for extra entries.
To enter, please fill in the widget below. Leave me a comment indicating your choice of prize if you win, in the order of preference. I can’t guarantee all 3 winners will get what they want, but I’ll definitely try my best.
Good luck to all of you!