Santa has arrived in the HRM! For the traditional mall Santa experience, check these out:
- Bedford Place Mall: Mondays and Tuesdays 2-4pm; Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 6:30-9pm; Saturdays, 10am-noon, 2-4pm; Sundays 1-4pm
- Sunnyside Mall: Thursdays and Fridays 6-8pm; Saturdays 10am-12:15pm and 1-4pm; Sundays noon-2pm and 2:30-4pm. Donations accepted for Feed NS.
- Halifax Shopping Centre: Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 10am-2pm and 3-7pm; Sundays noon-4pm. Free photos with Santa will be available via email & 4×6 prints with a $5 donation to children in need.
- Mic Mac Mall: Mondays to Saturdays 10am-8pm; Sundays noon-5pm
Other Santa opportunities include:
- Santa on Quinpool: 1-3pm, Saturday December 5, 12 and 19. No waiting in line!
- Santa at Sharkey's: Please come and meet Santa on the 12th of December from 2pm to 5pm. Get a photograph with Santa for $5 and give him your Christmas wish list. Click here for more details.
- Breakfast with Santa at the Kinsmen Community Centre in Sackville: There will be children's activities, great breakfast food and of course a visit with Santa himself. Click here for more details.
- Breakfast with Santa for the Canadian Cystic Firbrosis Foundation: Buffet breakfast, face painting, Mr. Shuffles the Balloon Magic Clown, storytelling, goodie bags, and photos with Santa. Trinity Restaurant, 1333 South Park Street on Saturday, December 12 from 10am to noon. Tickets are $10 each and must be purchased in advanced. Seating is limited. All proceeds benefit the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-2462.
I'm sure there are more out there, so please do post a comment below with any more Santa events that you know of! Have fun!