1 lbs Lean Ground Turkey
1 cup Whole Wheat Crackers, Crushed
3/4 Cup diced Onion (I use Red Onion)
2 cloves of Garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp dried Oregano
1/2 cup Low-Calorie BBQ Sauce, plus extra
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and blend well.
2. Put mix into a loaf dish and coat the top with the extra BBQ sauce
3. Cook at 350°F for 1 hour. Makes 4 servings
In the winter I usually use frozen mixed veggies just because they stay longer than keeping fresh veggies around. Plus I’m always on the go and sometimes I just don’t get to use my fresh veggies before they go bad. My favorite frozen vegetables are Arctic Garden Orleans Style Mix (Whole green beans, Whole wax beans, Whole baby carrots).
2-4 cups of frozen or fresh vegetables
1/4 cup Calorie Wise Italian Dressing
1 tbs Light Parmesan Cheese
1/2 tbs Clubhouse Vegetable Seasoning
Fresh Ground Black Pepper to Taste
1. Heat up a frying pan or wok on low-med heat
2. Add vegetables and cover in Italian Dressing. Let sit to simmer for 3-5 mins.
3. Add Parmesan Cheese, Vegetable Seasoning and Ground Pepper.
4. Let simmer, stirring and mixing occasionally until vegetables are cooked through.
Posted in Recipes Tagged: Ground Turkey, Recipes, Satué Vegetables