The first camp of the summer, Under the Sea came and brought with it amazing ocean themed creations, lots of laughs and the odd blasts of water!
While the creative adventures camp had campers crafting their own games and art. They were also involved in an excursion to Sandy Cove beach where they explored and combed Sandy Cove beach for treasures.
The much anticipated Amazing Race will take place on August 2nd and 3rd and is being offered at a new great price of ($20) twenty dollars for both days of continual adventure and imagination!
Are you ready for the ROC’s Amazing Race? Come prepared for roadblocks, detours and fun as we make our way around the ROC, S.S Atlantic, Terence Bay Lighthouse and Sandy Cove Beach. From designing t-shirts to relay games and swimming you’re not going to want to miss this camp!
Summer Camps at the ROC….
- Are Original and engaging.
- Provide a mix of indoor creativity with outdoor adventure.
- Encourage teamwork, exploration and friendship.
- Are Affordable.
- Provide more one-on-one attention per / camper.
- Early drop-off / late pickup available (phone for more info)
- Tons of Fun!
Book your slot today! Space is limited. Phone Ashley or Siena at 852-2622 for more info.