1. Do you think everything in the woods and waters is dead in the winter? Think again! It’s very much alive and the Young Naturalists Club will be checking out these “winter zombies” on their winter walk.
2. Argyle Fine Art is launching their annual Cat Person. Dog Person show on Saturday and you’re invited to the celebration. Bring your dog along for some treats, prizes and more.
3. It’s time for a Jersey Skate at the Oval. That’s right. Wear your favourite jersey and celebrate your team during the public skate on Sunday afternoon. What a fun skate that will be!
4. Get ready for a weekend of dog friendly fun at the Halifax Kennel All Breed Dog Show. You’ll see All Breed Conformation Shows, a Junior Handling Competition, “Meet the Breeds” and get tips on choosing the right pup for your family.
5. Los Primos invites you to their annual Dance for All Ages. This mid-winter event is an opportunity for young and old to dance the night away – Cuban style. The evening will feature music from some amazing Latin inspired bands and choirs that you won’t want to miss!
You might also like...
We’ve got a spring symphony, babies, music and babies (we’ve got a special on babies!), and an outdoor adventures for tots. Really, this...