As I wrote last week I will be working with a Registered Dietitian with Enthrive this year as I try and get healthy. For me I have a long list of reasons for getting healthy right now. They are are my why list, and my motivation. So here are my reasons for looking at how I eat, and more so at how I live.
Here are my reasons for getting healthy now:
1. I want to be able to breathe easier. I no long want to huff and puff when I walk.
2. Both my parents had health scares at 50, I am almost at that age and want to lower my risks.
3. I want to feel good about my body.
4. I want to be able to wear a dress without worrying about chaffing when I walk.
5. I would love to feel sexy at some point in my life.
6. I want to be able to explore new places in a body that can keep up to what I want to do.
7. I want to know what it is to be healthy.
8. I want to tie my sneakers with ease.
9. I want to cook food that excites me.
10. I want to be a good example for my teen.
Those are my reasons. I will not fail this time around. I am on a path, one that will change my life once again, I will be healthier by the end of 2013.
* I am working with Enthrive this year in getting healthy, these posts are not sponsored but I am getting a great rate and wanted to hold myself accountable this year by writing about my journey weekly.